Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Cory!


Today is Cory's 25th birthday I can't believe he is that old. Time is going by fast. I just wanted say how much I love him. He means the world to me. I would be lost without him. Happy Birthday Sweetheart. I got him a new glove since he lost the one he had. At first he didn't think I had bought the best one so we left the tags so he could go look. He was impressed how good I did. Dallan came down for the weekend and stayed with us. It was the first round of State Baseball so we went to watch Parowan play. It got rained out so they moved all the teams down to Hurricane. It was so nice there and warm. After the game Cory, me, Dallan and McCall went to St. George to Mini Golf at Fiesta Fun and then went to Denny's since it was so late. Yes Dallan got the waiters to sing Happy Birthday to Cory, not only the waiters were singing but everyone in there eating. He had all these little kids coming up to him telling him Happy Birthday. We had a fun weekend. Next week Cory will be up in Salt Lake for Baseball. Go Rams!

1 comments:

Jenny Kay said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORY!!!
BRYNN WANTS TO WISH HER BOYFRIEND A HAPPY TOO!