Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cory's fake Birthday!!



We went to St. George last weekend so Cory could play in a softball tournament. They did ok! The weather was awfull Friday night it started to rain a little but the Wind was so cold. Sat wasn't too bad, it was actually really warm when it stopped blowing. Well after they got beat out we went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse in Washington, When we got there it was someone birthday and they bring out this saddle and then say Yee Hah to you and Cory just thought how funny and embarrassing that would, so he told Jona to say that it was Chad's birthday well after our meal the table had turned and the workers came out with the saddle and said Happy Birthday to Cory and made him get on it and say Yee Hah! It was so funny but he was a good sport! I wish you could see the saddle but I was in a hurry and get a pic.

4 comments:

Jenny Kay said...

Oh my gosh! How funny! I bet Cory about died!

liz webb said...

Russ says: That same thing happened to me once. We were eating after a ward temple night with about 10 other people. I had it all set up to get Karl M. However when the waiters came over to sing, the joke was on me. Oh well, I think I was given a free piece of birthday cake!

Brooke said...

That was hilarious!! It was fun to have you guys stay! Come down more often!

Marci said...

Wow! That is so funny! Serves Cory right!! Ha ha!!