Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Taylor Swift "Fearless" Tour 2009



For Memorial weekend we went to Delta to be with family. We had BBQ's and went to the derby sponsered by the High School Football. Then the most exciting part was that my mom got us tickets to the Taylor Swift "Fearless" Tour in Salt Lake City at the Energy Solutions Arena. It was amazing!! All the backdrops and the light effects and dancers, she is a great entertainer. It was so theatrical that it was really fun to watch, she wasn't just singing and standing there the whole time. Kelly Pickler was suppose to open for her but she got sick but oh well. She had a new group Glorianna open, they were ok! In the middle of the show she had a movie about how she wrote all her songs and what they were about and that all the boys that she names in her songs are real guys that broke her heart or cheated or that she had a crush on in High School. Thanks mom for the tickets!

4 comments:

Jenny Kay said...

I am SOOO jelous! i LOVE her! Im glad you guys had fun! Brynn told me all about how she got to play with Baylie for a little while before you left..she loves her!

Brian and Megan said...

I love Taylor Swift I am sooo jealous! How fun!

Heather said...

First of all... where was my ticket!? What the heck! Second... you didn't even stop by to say hi?! Now I'm really mad... Just kidding. Love ya! Glad you had fun!

Brian and Abby said...

I HATE YOU!!! Taylor Swift? Really? One of her CD's has been in my car consistently for the past two years. I'm so jealous!