Sunday, August 17, 2008

Twilight..



Ok, I finally broke down and started the series. I can't believe how good they are. Everybody should start reading them. I'm already half way done with 2nd book and I started on Thursday. It is so hard to put them down. It's funny how wrapped up in the story you get. I heard alot of people say how good they were and then when my family was reading them in Powell, I thought I should start. It also gives me something to do when Cory is watching ESPN all day long.

4 comments:

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

I'm just starting the 2nd book..I'm a little behind the craze of it all. But the 1st book was really good!! I don't think I'll have much trouble zooming through the others. Its hard to put them down once you start to read (except at night, sometimes I get a little scared. Grownup I know!!)

The Jeffery Family said...

haha! I knew you would get addicted! It is so bad isnt it! I can't wait for you to read the 4th it is the most intense!

Marci said...

it is about dang time you caught our addictions! Happy reading! I have "Breaking Dawn" when ya get there!