Sunday, August 24, 2008

Goodbye Summer

While we were in Delta this weekend we all went to the rez with Cory's family. It was alot of fun. We did alot of Tubeing and Wakeboarding, the water was so cold! I can't believe we didn't take the boat out more often this summer when we were all in Delta which was alot. Too bad, if Dallan was home I'm sure he would've had us out there! Can't wait till next summer. Well Cory is finally student teaching in Parowan, he has till november and then HE IS DONE WITH SCHOOL!! I can't believe it is finally here, I just wish we would know where we were going to be at after that, we have to to wait till next August. Oh well, I'm just happy that school its over!

3 comments:

Jenny Kay said...

Hey..those pics are so cute! I wish that we could have been there! I am so jealous that Cory is almost all done with everything! Lucky ducks! We love you!!!

Nick & Danielle said...

That is awesome that he is almost done with school. I bet it such a relief. To bad we have four more years til Nick is done.

Stevens said...

Hey! Thanks, he is growing so fast. He is so much fun. We are doing good. How about you? I hear Cory is almost done with school! Thats awesome. Any baby news yet??