Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lake Powell

Its that time of year where Cory's side of the family goes to Lake Powell. It was alot of fun. It was perfect weather a little overcased but we still got to see the sun! The fishing wasn't that good. My sister-in-law Audrey was the only one to catch one. Well a Striper anyway. We caught alot of catfish and carp just off the houseboat. I finally got the chance to wakeboard again in 2 years. I did get up but I'm still shakey trying to get my balance and go outside the wake. It was sad to come home. I really love being out on the lake in sun and just relaxing! I can't wait till next year!

1 comments:

Marci said...

Ummm HELLO! My picture was just supposed to be a little surprise to you - cause a smile and quick laugh- and then it was to be erased! Not posted for everyone to see! Ha Ha!

Love ya guys! Come home and visit would ya!