Monday, November 28, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

We had a great Thanksgiving this year with Cory's family. Liz is a very good cook. The Honey Ham was my favorite. We played Bingo after and it was really fun. I won twice but the Morris family won 4 times. Cory finally won the very last game! It's kind of nice to have both families living in the same town because before dinner with the Webb's we were able to see my family also. Jared, Lisa and Jake and my Grandma Walker were all there this year! Cory loves to be with his brothers, they played Basketball almost every night. They are crazy when they get together. We didn't do the whole black Friday thing but we did get to go up Sat and get 3D pictures of our Baby Boy! I was so excited to see him again. The first thing I said was I think he has Cory's nose. I fell in love seeing him with all his little features. He was being so stubborn, he would not wake up. I even drank orange juice like they said and it didn't do anything. He was just a tired boy I guess. I can't believe I am 30 weeks already. I can't wait to have him in my arms.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

WOw that is such a great pic!

Nick & Danielle said...

Oh!! He looks so handsome!!!