Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's a BOY!!!!

I'm not that great at updating. I'm sure that everybody already knows. News definitely travels fast in Delta. We are so EXCITED to finally get our baby. It was a surprise for sure. I found out on July 1st, Cory finally convinced me to take a home test and I was so irritated cause I knew what the outcome was going to be. After the 2 min I just started to cry because it said positive and I knew it was wrong. I went through everything in my house that I could have taken that may have triggered it. I just knew it wasn't possible since we have been trying for 5 years, we did IVF in January and now we have the adoption papers finished. Cory was kind of shocked too. So I called the Dr's office and asked to get a lab slip for the blood draw. I had to be 100%. Sure enough they called me back an hour later and said I was very pregnant and that I was already 10 weeks. I was still in shock. Then I had to wait till the end of the month to see the Dr. and that seemed like forever. Finally we got to see our little guy on the ultrasound and finally I could tell myself that it was true. I was crying and laughing at the same time. Cory had the biggest smile on his face. When I should my mom the pictures she thought we were adopting, asking me who's baby it was and where we had to go to get it. It was pretty funny. Cory's mom just started to jumping and crying. We are so blessed and this is our Miracle due February 4, 2012!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Polly Blevins said...

I am sooooo happy for you guys. There couldn't be a better gift in the whole world. Congratulations!

The Marchant Family: said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I am so excited for you both! No one deserves this more than you two. I can't wait to hear about your wonderful pregnancy. Best wishes from us!

boomer89 said...

Jamie! we are so excited for you and Cory!! you guys deserve this so much and are going to be the most amazing parents!! Congratulations!! Hope the pregnancy is going well for you and you'll have to post some pictures since we don't get to see you guys very much anymore!

The Conders said...

Jamie, you probably don't even know I read your blog, but this is such great news! So happy for you guys! Congrats!!!

Walkers said...

Jaime and Cory!
I had no idea you were even pregnant. Family isn't spreading th word thats for sure... I am so excited for you guys...
Love