Friday, December 12, 2008

Wii

Well for our Friday night out, we went out to eat at Wingers with the Jenny & Kory, Chet & Tracy, and Cade & Linsey. Then after we went to Chet and Tracy's house to play the Wii. WOW is all I can say, everybody should get one that dosen't have one. I really wanted to go to Walmart after and buy one. We played Tennis first and made it a tournament. All I can say is that I lost, I was horrible but it was fun. After that we Boxed and that was such a workout, We were all sweating and my arms were shaking so bad. Well it was a great night with our family! Here are some pics.













2 comments:

Eric said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We got a Wii for Christmas and I don't know if I can wait to open it until then.

Marci said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't give anything away but Wii tourney could be in the Nielson future as well! Miss ya! Can't wait to see ya at Christmas!