Monday, December 15, 2008

Officially Done!!

Finally Cory is done with school. I didn't think it was ever going to come. No more paying for it. It was getting too expensive. Now we are in the process of waiting for the jobs to open. He just applied to the new school called Maple Mountain that will open in Aug. For now he is subsituting for Iron County and he is going to help coach Parowan Baseball. He can't wait, he loved teaching there. I think he will do an awesome job, he's good with the kids, I think they will love him. I'm really excited to move on with our life and take the next step, but if we have to leave Cedar I will be very sad to leave my job. I love it here. But wherever we go we will make the best of it! I'm so proud of him and love him to death!!

4 comments:

Spencerandkirsty said...

Thats exciting! Hopefully you guys get to come up this way! :)

Jenny Kay said...

YAY FOR CORY!! I am SOOO jelous! We will be here Forever! Im sure of it!..You cant leave Cedar..what in the world would we do without you!!!

Brooke said...

WAY to GO C WEBB!!! GO UTES!!

Caci said...

Congrats to Cory! I wish I could say the same that I was done! You guys are so awesome.
love,
caci