Saturday, February 5, 2011

Update..

Well it's pretty sad but there is nothing really new that is going on with us. We are still in Delta and loving it. Cory loves his job and can't wait for Baseball to start , he is already throwing with some kids after school. Our house is so good. I almost have it the way I want. I can't wait for summer so I can plant flowers. I'm still working at the Rancher and helping with the Cheerleaders. The year has gone by so fast, tryouts are just around the corner. Cory is now the Young Mens President and I am now the 1st counselor in the Young Women so we stay pretty busy. We just got done with the IVF process....did not turn out the way we wanted. We now know what we are suppose to do. I can't wait to start the adoption papers hopefully in a few months. I know that there is a plan for us and we had to learn the hard way. We have had a lot a trials but that has only made us stronger.

3 comments:

Talisa & Blake said...

Jamie! You are such a good example to me=) Even though you are going through some hard trials, you are keeping your head up<3 Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Jamie! I checked up on you through Audrey and it seriously made me cry! I was hoping soooooo bad that this would work out for you guys! You are so great to stay so positive! Such good examples. You guys will be such great parents and I hope that happens soon for you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys!

Brian and Megan said...

Sorry Jamie that had to be really disappointing to say the least. I am so excited for you to adopt though. There must be some baby out there that really needs you to give it a better life. Keep us posted!