Wednesday, September 1, 2010

OUR NEW HOME!!!!!


We are finally moved in and settled!!! I can't believe that we own a home finally. It has been so nive to have a place that I can fix up how I want and have a yard to plant flowers and mow the lawn. I've done alot inside already by just painting my cabinets and railings and then put in new ceiling fans. The next projects are new counter tops and a fence around the yard. It's the perfect house for us. I fell in love with it the first time I walked through it. We were so lucky to have found a house in such good shape in Delta for such a low price and that we didn't have to completely gut! It's a 3 bedroom 2 bath so we have room to grow in. We are in a cute little subdivision where there alot of other young families with little kids. Our first sunday in our new ward we got callings... I couldn't believe it they did not even have our records yet but they knew we were coming so they were ready for us. Cory is the Young Mens 2nd Counselor and I'm the Secretary in the Yound Womens, at least it's not the nursery so I can't complain. We are really excited cause there a lot of fun kids. It'll be a fun adventure hopefully. But thats what going on in our life now. Hopefully there will be more to post soon!

8 comments:

Colby~Megan~Hayden said...

Awe- Congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys to finally get settled!! The house looks so cute!!

Nick & Danielle said...

Congrats. That is so awesome. I'm so jealous. Let's see pictures.

Polly Blevins said...

Very exciting. I would love a neighborhood with kids in it to play with my kids. Congratulations

Ronnie & Chelise said...

Cute house and a very good neighborhood. HOpe all is well in Delta

Ashley Abbott said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I have no idea where that house is but it is dang cute! Next time we're in Delta you'll have to give us a tour!

Aimee said...

Jamie your house looks so cute!! I'm so happy for you guys! That's great that you were able to find something.

The Smith's said...

Hey congrats! I'm glad things are working out so well for you guys. I'm jealous you get to live in Delta!

charla said...

Congrats! Im happy for you guys...