Friday, May 14, 2010

Moving on...

The day has finally come, I never thought it would. Cory got a JOB teaching SPED and is now the Head Baseball Coach for the MONITCELLO BUCKAROOS!!!! It's a little scary since they didn't have a team this year so basically he's starting a whole new program. I know he can do it and will be the best Coach ever, those kids are going love him.

Before we move to Monitcello, We are headed to Delta so Cory can finish is student teaching in the summer. I never thought we would move there either. I'm sad to leave my job here in Cedar but I get the chance to help my mom at the Rancher Cafe. Hopefully relieve some stress from her. Also the Rancher now has SOUR CREAM FRIES!!! They are so good, I tried them out a few weeks ago.

6 comments:

Brian and Megan said...

Jamie I'm sad you are leaving Cedar! But congrats to Cory on his new job. A couple of my friends married people from Monticello and it seems like a cute little place to live. Good luck and I'm glad we have blogs to stay in touch!

Polly Blevins said...

He will be a great coach and the kids will love him. Congrats on the job. I wish you the best.

Jaime Cox Bassett said...

Yeah! I am so HAPPY for you guys! That's AwEsoMe! Hopefully, I'll see you around this summer-

Colby~Megan~Hayden said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! That will be so nice to finally get settled!

Unknown said...

This is Kade Larsen. We were going to play Monticello this year but they of course didn't have a team. I sure hope we play you guys next year. It'll be my senior year and it would be nice to see cory in his baseball action haha

Unknown said...

And ya I think you'll be a totally awesome coach :)