Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend..A little late

We spent Thanksgiving with Cory's family this year. It was a such a nice Thanksgiving. I loved all the food. Liz is such a good cook!

The Morris Family
My cute niece Brynn
This was taken at the end of the day! I look so tired

That Fri I went up North with my mom and sister Baily to watch New Moon! Loved it(the 2nd time). The First time I had a hard time watching it till the very end when all the action took place. But the 2nd book was my least favorite. The 2nd time it didn't seem to drag out as long with her being depressed and all. My sister Heather and sister-in-law Melissa also came with us. I finally got to see my neice Kambry, she is so cute! We stayed the night and went SHOPPING sat. I got everything I needed for Christmas! Yay!

2 comments:

Jenny Kay said...

wow..what a homely picture of our family..i am so happy that is going in the family calander!! And you dont look tired you always look cute!

Colby~Megan~Hayden said...

How cute are you guys!! New Moon was my least favorite book too. I can't wait till Eclipse!!!