Sunday, October 25, 2009

Deer Hunt






Cory decided to go hunting again Sunday morning with Chet & Tracy. He wasn't going to shoot at just anything so basically they went to look. He didn't have his gun, knife or boots so he had to borrow everything from Chet. He wasn't planning on gettting a deer at all. Of course, the first deer they saw was a heavy 4 point 24' wide and he killed it. Nice! It was my first time ever cutting the meat of a deer it was TERRIBLE... it smelled awefull and took so long. Next time I will pay to take it to the butcher. Cory was way excited.. and actually I was excited for him before I had to do the dirty work.

3 comments:

Jenny Kay said...

best wife EVER award goes to you for touching and cutting the deer meat!

Brooke said...

EWWWE Jamie I can't believe you could even get close to it... I puke just from looking at the pics!!

liz webb said...

Russ said... Jamie, I'm glad you know how to cut up deer meat, I'm bringing mine over next year!